As I have now been gainfully employed once again for over a week, I thought that I’d amuse myself with a little list of Things To Buy once I have disposable income again (which, given the way the invoicing system works, won’t be until the end of August).
I’m not listing stuff like “Pay off credit card” or “Pay larger loan instalments” because that’ll happen anyway (honest!).
No, this is the fun stuff. Or at least the nice to have stuff.
In no particular order …
- Garden bench
- Retrieve data from old external hard drive
- New external hard drive
- Wireless printer/scanner
- Driving lessons (dare I even dream …?)
- Trip to USA
- Various family history certificates
- STATIONERY (it deserves the capitalisation in my head)
- New bed
- Bedroom dresser type thing
- Guest bedroom furniture
- Replacement washing up bowl (the curse of not having a dishwasher)
- Gym membership (*cough*)
- Dinosaur books
- House insurance (*sigh*)
- Fine rasp (you know, for zesting and whatnot)